Maybe you have concerns about your accent and feel stuck. Perhaps you’ve taken a group class or checked out a few accent reduction YouTube videos. But you’re not getting the personal attention and feedback you need about your speech. Your questions are not getting answered. You want someone who knows how to listen, and who you can trust.
You’re also ready to devote yourself to daily study, but don’t have any idea how to practice, what materials to use, or whether you’re even making progress or not.
Consider our private accent reduction sessions.
You will work closely with one of our certified, Masters-level AccentsOff instructors. We are a small team of speech-language pathologists and senior-level accent specialists with backgrounds in the arts (music, voice, writing, languages). Our clients range from C-level executives to young professionals rising in their careers, to gifted, aspiring actors.
Every engagement starts with a short 15-minute discovery call to find out more about your needs and how the process works. From there, you can move to the next step and schedule your free, in-depth private accent evaluation. Finally, you will start your private accent reduction sessions where you’ll receive the close collaboration and crystal-clear action plan you’ve been looking for.
We offer online training 7 days a week. Interested in sharing the experience with a friend or colleague? You find the partner, we’ll help you set up a semi-private program.
- Foreign and regional accent reduction
- Voice and speech improvement
- Free comprehensive speech pathologist consultation
- Train with a Master’s-level accent, speech, and language specialist
- Individual instruction – rapid progress
- Open 7 days a week: days, evenings, weekends
- Curriculum fully customized to help you meet your personal goals
- Sound file/mp3 recordings emailed to you after every class
- Standard American English pronunciation and intonation
- Improved pronunciation of daily vocabulary and professional terminology with custom recordings
- Conversational practice in every class
- Presentation/script/interview training and rehearsal
If you want the confidence of clear and powerful speech,
contact AccentsOff today.